Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WTF with Marc Maron / Episode #255: Big Jay Oakerson

Big Jay Oakerson: You know, I always say that as a comedian your innocence is so lost... that's the shittiest part about being a comedian is that your innocence in comedy is lost. It's hard to just sit back and laugh at a...

Marc Maron: Oh yeah, I talked about that last night on stage. Where its like you're so jaded the only time you can enjoy a show is when someone is struggling.

BJO: Yeah, you wanna go see someone have a rough time so that they can dig out of it in some way. You really have no interest in going in there and like uh... as much as I like (Dave) Attell I don't go in the room for Attell every time anymore because I just know he's going to do good. But when they go, "This guy turned on Attell and he's down there doing it." Now I want to see what he does. 'Cause that's when I think the magic kicks in. 

WTF with Marc Maron / Episode #255: Big Jay Oakerson / aprox 00:17:00

No comments:

Post a Comment