Friday, November 2, 2012

Jim Carrey: Bare Facts and Shocking Revelations

(Jim) Carrey has publicly complained that we would come home from walking "on the moon" as Ace and be unable to handle the old domesticity. Melissa (Womer) recalls saying: "'You must come home and put your feet back on the ground and take your garbage out like everyone else, or I can't be married to you.' And basically, he called my bluff."

-----

If those weeks on the first Ace set were terrifying, Jim Carrey is past brooding over it. "I don't think there can be a creative person on earth who doesn't have extreme highs and lows," he says, "Otherwise, you're just boring. Some of the best work I've done has come out of those lows. There will be times in my life again, I'm sure, when I get in a dark spot. That's just the way I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment