Monday, July 16, 2012

Joe Rogan Experience #207: Tom Segura, Christina Pazsitzky

Joe Rogan: When you have a bit, man, it’s like a samurai sword. You fuckin’ bend that blade and hammer it down and sharpen it up. And as time goes on you’ll edit some lines out and add some to it and then, somewhere along the line it reaches its perfect form. You know? And I think when you, ah… you can use that sword to cut heads off after a couple of weeks. But it might not be the same sword… the delicate instrument of destruction that you’ll have after 2 years when its your closing bit.

Is there a better feeling than coming up with a new bit and having it crush? I wonder. I wonder. Cause I have this new bit and I have… like its my little toy. Like I can’t wait to use it. And then I use it  and I’m like, (sigh), okay let’s play with our old toys. The new toy is a monster right now. Wooo!

I love the fact that, too, that as you get older and more experienced and more education, and more information in your head and better as a comedian, that every time you come up with new shit it’s like better new shit. You know, its scary to abandon everything. But once you do and then you come up with…

Joe Rogan Experience #207: Tom Segura, Christina Pazsitzky / aprox 2:17:00

No comments:

Post a Comment